Wednesday, 29 February 2012

Haiku Challenge Day #29




 


Ecstatic lead
Meeting lovely people a month
My Haiku Journey

My Haiku journey
Conveying life's phases
Full of tearful joys

Full of tearful joys
A sudden freeze for the coming
Ecstatic lead






***I would like to thank all my readers who appreciated my work of writing Haiku's...I heartily apologize for the mistakes that i made during the whole of this wonderful journey...It was the first time that i wrote Haiku's...And for this complete journey the love of my life supported me to the full of his extent...I would like to thank him for being there throughout... 

With this the journey Of SIS Haiku Challenge is Back has come to an end but as it said every end has somewhere a new beginning...Lets Hope this beginning comes earlier...I enjoyed this Challenge a lot...and would love to be it's future participant...May God shower his Blessings on all the participants...Namaste..._/\_





19 comments:

SweetTalkingGuy said...

Lovely to meet you, I enjoyed reading your work!

Well challenged!

Pranali Kadam said...

Br!nDle,It was pleasure to be with you on this wonderful Journey!
Thank you,too for visits and encouragement.
Good wishes :)

br!nDle said...

@SweetTalkingGuy...Thank you very much sir...Its an Honor to hear this from you...:)

br!nDle said...

@Pranali...My pleasure...and thanks for reading mine...:)
Same to you too...
Take care...:)

Magical Mystical Teacher said...

Just because the February challenge is ending doesn't mean you have to stop writing! Be brave, continue the journey! :)

Journey with My Muse

Chèvrefeuille said...

Brindle it was surely a pleasure to walk this journey together with you. I loved your haiku very much.
It was great to read your contributions and maybe ... we will meet again ... in next year's challenge.

Blessed Be.

Vidya Sury said...

I had the exact same feeling - tearful joy. :-) Great challenge, Brindle!

becca givens said...

It also is good when we journey through a learning process!

It has been a joy to visit you and your creative contributions this past month. In many ways it is difficult to believe the challenge is over, and in other ways, I am glad. :D It has been a pleasure. Thank you ~~

Someone is Special said...

Great to have you as a challenger and I am super glad to read your haiku.. thanks.. and do continue to write more.. Smiles..

Grace said...

Like you, my hubby and family supported me too. It was a pleasure to read your work. I am happy that you participated.

I wish you all the best ~

br!nDle said...

@Magical Mystical Teacher...Thank you very much...i will continue for sure...

@Krist...I hope we will...and it was a pleasure reading yours...

@Vidya Sury...Thank you ma'am...:)

@becca...It's my pleasure that you liked my writings...Thank you...:)

@Someone is Special...It has been a pleasure to participate in the challenge... Thank you for organizing...:)

@Grace...Thank you Ma'am...:)

Ellecee said...

Thank you so much for all of your contributions during this challenge. Magical pictures and special Haiku.

br!nDle said...

@Ellecee...Thanks...:)
i enjoyed a lot...:)

Vijender : said...

Superb :))

br!nDle said...

@Vijender...Thank you...:)

Wander said...

I very much liked your Haiku...
Thank you for coming overr to my place!

Wander

Someone is Special said...

The Haiku Challenge result is out, Visit here to know who won the hearts of people..

Someone is Special

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ said...

You did a wonderful job :)
You are a very talented writer! :)

br!nDle said...

@Philo...It's an honour for me...Thank you so much...:)