Thursday, 26 January 2012

Truth,Trust,Or....???

"No,he isn't like that!!!",i said," Alisha,He loves me and i can feel that..Please tell me the things you just said aren't correct.."
"I wish they had been wrong, Vishakha  , but i told you what my eyes saw...He was there with some other girl"...
"May be you just had an illusion of him,may be he wasn't "my" Nikhil , but his resemblance...I still can't believe my ears..."I said...my voice sulking with every single word i spoke...

Was it true??
Can he really break my trust??
Does he love somebody else??
Is he cheating on me??
Is it my fault??...


Felt as if i am sitting in an interview and the interviewer being none other than my own-self... Thousands questions were triggered before me and the difficulty was,I couldn't answer even one correctly...
Sitting at the post of a CEO in my company i never thought this could ever happen to me.My life just before a minute was entirely complete...       
I had everything...Love,Money,Status,Respect,Happiness...
and with that one sentence, my life crashed...The one i loved,i trusted...could he ever do that...My Arteries were fighting their way out of the neurotic nerves that are made to think rationally...Trying every other way to reject the fact that i just heard..
"What happened??Don't you still believe me??",said Alisha ,"Trust me, it was he ..."...
"Hmm...I need to go home,will talk tomorrow...Sorry" ,I said and picking up my handbag kept on the table i went outside the hotel building where Alisha, one of my closest friend and my colleague, told me to come...The Thoughts of his being a liar were making me tremble,making it difficult for me to walk even a step ahead...it felt as if somebody has stolen the beats from my heart...It felt hollow inside... 
The memories i spend with him kept flashing in front of my eyes,which seemed to see nothing but his face everywhere...


The way Nikhil, my love and a teacher by profession ,loved me,never made me even think like that...
Was he just using me for his luxury expenses??
Still i was not ready to believe anyone,even my thoughts...


I decided to drive back home first and then first have a talk with Nikhil so as to clarify every doubt in me...
Taking a right turn ,so as to reach earlier, i was driving at a speed of about 70 kilometers per hour...making plans as for how would i start this conversation with him...and various other dreamy questions...when suddenly my brain paused...
It was him...with a girl holding his hand...merrily walking along the pavements...They seemed absorbed in one- another,not bothered about the crowds passing through...the way he walked with "me"...

I felt as if somebody pushed me hard,i couldn't even breathe properly,my eyes immediately got signals from the heart and started to  flood...everything felt as if have come to an end...I couldn't sense the World outside...
When suddenly regaining myself back with a shriek horn,I drove my way home at the maximum speed i could have...
Reaching home i couldn't but see his handsomely carved face everywhere...How can i not believe what i just saw???
How can i go so wrong in judging him???
"Was it my fault???"
and with that i burst into tears...the cries were so loud that even the room echoed as if every other thing except him could sense the sorrow within me...

After about an hour,he came back home,and as soon as he entered the room, all he found was a body soaked in blood and a letter on the table beside her...
"I really loved you...Couldn't believe that you will ever do this to me...But sorry coz i couldn't live my life seeing you with somebody else but me...So,ending up my life today..I always wanted to be with you...Couldn't have pictured my life without you in it...But sadly that portrait couldn't get completed....Hope you'll be happy always..."

and with this he  fell down on his knees...tears in his eyes...


"Bhaiya...!!!...Here's the ring....",a girl's voice was heard....





Copyright © 2012 by br!ndle
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

12 comments:

Xain said...

WHOA MAN

GOOSEBUMPS
EXCELLENT
BRAVO

VapvaruN said...

Heartly Feeling..its shocking also "what a girl can think" and took such self destructive decision for love and her belief

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ said...

When in love, people go blind. And often regret. Nicely said :)

Ms. Capricious said...

I am seriously in a fix as to what to write here. Because I was expecting a typical heart broken and betrayal love story. But the last sentence made the reading of entire story worthwhile. Would agree with Vapvarun, to what extent a girl can go , in her thoughts and actions .. I am beginning to love your works .. they are gripping and most importantly, never disappointing :)

br!nDle said...

@Xain....thanx a lot...:)

br!nDle said...

@vapvarun...believe me a girl can...;)

br!nDle said...

@Philo...They mostly do...thanx...:)

br!nDle said...

@Ms.Capricious....It feels gd when people say this...Thanx a lot for your comments...coz they help me improving...:)

Ruchi Jain said...

interview with self is the difficult one.

br!nDle said...

@Ruchi...it is...

Vijender : said...

hmm... your blogs make me jump out of my skin ... :)
You should give out a warning to the reader at the start .. so that a weak heart like me don't crash out in tension haha.. just kidding..

br!nDle said...

@Vijender...Lolz...:D...Thanx for the read...:)