Sunday, 22 January 2012

My Lost Love....


I started looking at it with m desiring eyes…the lust in them could be seen well  off…the eyes bulged  out of their socket…my still dried mouth started getting filled with thousand minute drops of saliva…my Heart started palpitating faster…m legs started moving up and down in  a synchronized manner…
My eyes looked up for a moment to see the people around me…the four extra members sitting there seemed like four hundreds…I was a stranger to them…met them for the first time…but I was very familiar with it…seemed like I had  know it since era’s…
I again started looking at it…trying to gain it’s attention…I said " I really love you…and I hope u love me too and will not betray me…please do not leave me and be somebody’s else…I want u…I desire for u…"
It was still quite, saying nothing…still at the same place…
Then suddenly the third member came forward…he got so intimately close to it…making me jealous and blue cause till then I knew my love was lost…he took it with his hand…bringing it close to its mouth and within another 5 seconds it was gone…With it left the others…taking my love with them…my heart literally sank for a fraction of second…
Regaining myself back I called “Mummy,can I have a few more of bourbons,please....!!!”
And again I found my love back and this time it was totally mine…:):)...
 It was the last piece of Bourbon on a plate surrounded by 5 people…and believe me u really need to be super fast for grabbing it…!!!


Copyright © 2012 by br!ndle
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

7 comments:

VapvaruN said...

:) i will send many of them...

br!nDle said...

haha....thnx...:)

VapvaruN said...

it seems, i can imagine how you fantasize about each moments and how you expected ..
Good going....continue it

br!nDle said...

:)

Ms. Capricious said...

Agree with vapvarun. Each moment is experienced and beautifully penned too. Although I guessed that to be for ice cream, but still I kept reading because i loved the flow and the imagary it created in my mind. Now I wanna have a bourbon too :P

br!nDle said...

haha....thnx..Ms Capricious..:)

Anonymous said...

Just grab it :p