Friday, 20 January 2012

It Was...????


Perfect Poet Award, Week 61/IT Was...???



Was it his smile 
Or the way he smirked at me...

Was it his gait
Or the way he came up to me...

Was it his calmness
Or the peace with which he replied me...

Was it his eyes...
Or the way they saw me...                            

Was it his voice
Or the timbre with which he talked to me...

Was it his care
Or his fondness for me...

Was it his love
Or the way he loved me back...

Was it he
Or the presence of my soul in him...

Thanks to Poetry Palace for the Award...:)
I would like to nominate Andy...


Copyright © 2012 by br!ndle

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

10 comments:

poetryroad said...

This is so sweet and it flows well. You may want to consider revising this line:

Were they his eyes...
Or the way they saw me...

to Was it his eyes...

Just an idea.

You have a very lovely site.

br!nDle said...

Thnx a lot...it really sounds well....i'll surely do that...:):):)

Summer Rain said...

fun word flow,
love reading it.

:)

Bodhirose said...

I think it's all of those things! Very observant of you... :)

br!nDle said...

@Summer Rain...Thnx...:)
@Bodhirose...Thnx a Lot...:)

Andy said...

Hello.
When you're in love, everything looks & sounds so different.
Nicely expressed.
I couldn't see your image though. :-(
Thanks for sharing.

The Jewels In You

br!nDle said...

@Andy...Thanx for the like...:):)would soon upload an image...:)

Reggie White said...

Hi br!nDle...lovely and touching...well done.

br!nDle said...

@Reggie...Thanx..:)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! Nicely written