Monday, 23 January 2012

Destiny's Will...

To my surprise he was  dressed in the same black shirt and blue jeans which he wore the first day we met...I saw him coming towards me...his pace was slow...as always...His presence near me... mesmerized my inner self...His words enchanted a sense of captivity in me...He like a blowing breeze, which makes the blossoms happy,flourished in me a sense of  satisfaction...
Holding my hands into his...he smiled and said,"Do you know your hands are really very soft??"
I consciously looked back at him...trying to take my hands away...Objecting to it he said,"Just for the last time..please..!!!"
I halted for a second...suddenly remembering the fact that we were not together anymore...our paths turned out to be different...It was to be our last meet...
He held my hands tight...making strange patterns on them with his elegant fingers...Within a moment he pulled me closer...I closed my eyes tight...started breathing heavily...
I heard him whisper into my ears,"I still love you.."...This was the moment i waited for the whole of my life and when it happened i knew it was too late...I had moved a lot forward in my life,from where i couldn't even imagine looking back...
Pulling back my senses i stepped aside...and told him,"I loved you and still i love you, but coming back in your life again would be...like...(a deep sigh,because i couldn't utter out that word)...I am really sorry"...
And there in front of him for the first time i went into unstoppable sobs...I just wanted to take my heart out and apologize for everything...Not concerned with the fact whether it was his mistake or mine...
He held me tight into his arms...I too wanted to be there forever...but my morals objected against it...
Gathering all i had, i held back the  tears flooding my eyes...and with a heavy heart i wished him all the luck in his life and finally waved him a "GoodBye...!!!"...he too halfheartedly reciprocated it back...
This was the last time we met...I never wanted so hard but this moment to have been our first meet...but i know this would be like seeing the pigs fly...
May be destiny had planned something else for us...or May be it was us,  challenging the ways of destiny... !!!






Copyright © 2012 by br!ndle

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

8 comments:

vapvarun said...

Really touching..

br!nDle said...

thnx...:)

♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫ said...

Sometimes, it's the best to let go when one knows that there's no point in holding on. But then, that's the toughest part..letting go of someone we still love.
It was well reading. Nice read :)

br!nDle said...

@♫♪♥PhilO♥♪♫.....Thnx...:)

Vijender : said...

i m sitting here listening to Kishore Kumar hits..
n believe me it's a treat to read this post of yours.
Perfect combination :)
On a side note - Are you the Beautiful Libra? :p

br!nDle said...

@Vijender...Hahaha...Thanx a ton...:)
BTW m a Pisces...lolz...:D

Anonymous said...

dats a good one.....hats off :)

Anonymous said...

Very nicely written