Friday, 30 December 2011

Do I Know Him...????

Don't Know if he has been so sensitive..
but yes,he's now...
Other people's pain pinches him..
Their Sorrows affects him beneath....

He never weeps in front of anyone...
yet sobs inside on seeing the demise...

He's fun loving...
yet a disgrace crashes him down...

He's always into helping others...
yet considers himself  a Big Gun when the problem is His...

He cares for me like a Mother...
yet when i needs nurturing he shields me like a Father....

He talks too much about us...
but chokes when the turn is His....

He sometimes gets irritated by my small talks...
but at the other times never wants to halt the blarney...

He calls me when he rises up,calls when he snoozes....
but never calls me while crying...

He wants me into his life...
but sometimes making absurd calculations,says it to be impervious...

Don't know if i know him...
yet he looks as if very well  known....





Copyright © 2011 by br!ndle

Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License

8 comments:

Ruchi Jain said...

Very Nice,, really liked it,, expression is awesome..

br!nDle said...

thanx ruchi...!!!:)

Aviral Srivastava said...

lovely..!!

br!nDle said...

@Aviral...thank you...:)

Belva Rae Staples said...

This is an expressive piece and nicely done.

A Walk In My Heart said...

Nicely done!

ZQ said...

Cute as a button!
ZQ

Anonymous said...

Such a nice variation in writings