Sunday, 31 July 2011

tHe fIrSt bLoG....

Hey guys...
For me its not just about writing a blog...its about writing my life....Extracting time from a busy schedule and expressing oneself here is the most typical work...for me it was....Now for most of you people who write here are either writers or to be writers...i am neither of them...i just took up writing as a way to express myself and jot down every little frustration in me....and i agree every one here would be up to that....but still i have my own inspirations(the most irritating people around me),and i believe they make m life worth "ending"...but thanks to them because they will be the one leading me throughout this blogging journey.....and guys its a request,kindly omit any grammatical errors....
i hope you guys will be there with me throughout this and would bless me with both their atrocious and astounding comments....



Copyright © 2011 by br!ndle
Creative Commons Licence
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.5 India License.

No comments: